I decided to immigrate to Canada, but where should I live?

Once you have decided to make Canada your new country, you need to choose your region of residence, as the country is vast. However, over a third of the population of over 38 million people live in the three major cities of Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver. Language is an important factor to take into account because Canada is a bilingual country. Although Montreal is considered bilingual, the majority is French speaking, as is the rest of the province of Quebec, while the rest of Canada is English speaking.

Where do I start if I want to immigrate to Canada?

First of all, you need to decide whether you want to apply on your own or with the help of your family and friends. The request can be made online with the Canadian government. If you decide that you want a professional to assist you, you must hire an authorized representative such as a regulated immigration consultant, lawyer or Quebec notary.

Why should I consider hiring an immigration professional?

Hiring a professional such as an immigration consultant would be a wise choice as this person is educated and trained in the field of immigration. Canadian Immigration Laws. policies and procedures are extremely complex and constantly changing. Only a qualified professional can give you the best chance for success. Please note that while anyone can claim to be an immigration consultant, only members of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) can legally act on your behalf for a fee.

Will hiring a professional guarantee acceptance by immigration to Canada?

Hiring a professional such as an immigration consultant does not guarantee acceptance by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). However, it can increase your chances of acceptance by having all documents prepared and submitted correctly on time. In addition, it could prevent errors made by a layman and result in rejection of IRCC.